- Any personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Choices that are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Dr. Donald K. Allen Veterinarian, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, for example to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form or phone number given on our website:
- Find out what data we have about you, if any.
- Change and/or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data that we have about you.
- Express any concern that you have about any data that we have about you.
We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control both online and offline.
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any external Web sites.